- CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
- The main question - WHY FLUVER? Why NOT any one of the 100 other gift sites out there that deliver to Goa? What makes FLUVER so special?
- FLUVER is GOAN! All the members of our team have lived in Goa all their lives, have families abroad and understand what Goans need.
- Unlike 90% of the flower/gift websites out there who are based in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and the like and don't understand Goan taste, we DO!
- We know the Goan roads like the back of our hand, so our deliveries are more efficient and punctual.
- Being in the gift delivery industry for over 12 years, FLUVER has either met or surpassed the expectations
of it's clients and intends to maintain this reputation.
- FLUVER maintains the same high standards that we started out with a few years ago and have our clients to vouch for us.
- Some people trust their lives with non-Goan firms because of the ideology that "ALL GOANS ARE SUSEGAAD AND UNPROFESSIONAL"
(personally heard that from a few dozen people, who eventually changed their minds.) We've shattered that philosophy a million times over,
and are ready to do it time and again.
- Our staff are carefully selected based on their passions and not based solely on their educational qualifications - thus, we get
a team who love what they do and do what they love.
- Since we ARE based in GOA, your flowers, cakes and other perishables will be delivered FRESH!!
- We have a stringent quality control policy. (Because, if we deliver good stuff each time, you'll come back to us! Won't you? :) )
Still need a reason?
- Which places in Goa does FLUVER deliver to? And how?
- FLUVER delivers to any place in Goa, with utmost care in an air-conditioned car, to keep your order fresh.
- Are there any delivery charges?
- Free delivery will be provided to places that are within 15 kms from Mapusa.
- However, deliveries that are more than 15 kms away from Mapusa will attract a delivery charge
of USD 2.62 for every additional 10 kms.
- For any deliveries involving a ferry crossing a convenience charge of USD 2.46 would apply, above the normal delivery charges.
- If the recipient is not available at the first delivery attempt, we can re-attempt delivery at a later time.
There is a charge for a delivery re-attempt which ranges between USD 7.38 to USD 32.79 depending on the location in Goa.
- Is there a minimum order quantity?
- There is no minimum order quantity for deliveries within 20 kms from Mapusa, except if the delivery involves a ferry crossing.
- A minimum of 2 items must be ordered for delivery further than 20 kms (but less than 40 kms) from
Mapusa or if the delivery involves a ferry crossing.
- And a minimum of 3 items must be ordered for delivery further than 40 kms from Mapusa.
- If your delivery is further than 20 kms and you do not want to order the minimum quantity, instead you can opt to pay a
substitution fee of USD 7.38 per item being deducted from the minimum order quantity.
If you want to order only one item to a location that is > 20 kms away from Mapusa, then you can pay USD 7.38 extra.
If you want to order only two items to a location that is > 40 kms away from Mapusa, then you can pay USD 7.38 extra.
If you want to order only one item to a location that is > 40 kms away from Mapusa, then you can pay USD 14.75 extra.
- At what time will my order be delivered?
- We currently follow a policy wherein deliveries are scheduled anytime between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. at our discretion.
- A nominal fee of USD 3.28 per delivery will be levied if you want a
priority delivery at a particular time of the day between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- An extra charge of USD 8.2 is applicable for special deliveries outside our regular
working hours i.e. from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. and from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- You must inform us about this at least 24 hours in advance and accordingly we will get back to
you if the delivery is possible at the requested time, as this would depend on whether there
are other requests for priority deliveries before yours, during that particular time slot.
- Can I customize my order?
- Sure! If you wish to order any items that are not listed on our site then do let us know and
we'll do our best to source the same for you, if possible.
- What are the payment options FLUVER offers?
We accept various payment options, including:
* We have accounts in HDFC and State Bank of India (Email us for bank account details)
Payments from outside India
- Paypal payments
- Credit card payments, processed by Paypal
- Western Union
- SWIFT transfer to our bank account *
Payments from within India
- Credit card / debit card / netbanking / UPI / wallet payments, processed by Instamojo
- Paytm payments
- Online (net banking) transfer to our bank account *
- UPI / IMPS / NEFT / RTGS transfer to our bank account *
- Cheque deposit into our bank account *
- Cash on delivery
- How many days in advance do I need to order?
- Earliest possible delivery date differs for each product and is mentioned besides each product.
- However, on rare occassions, we may not be able to accept your order, if it is placed too
close to the delivery date and is further than 40 kms from Mapusa.
- To give us sufficient time and space to schedule our deliveries, you should ideally confirm
your order at least 4 days prior to the delivery date.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Most booked orders can be cancelled up to 2 days before the delivery date, except in
special cases, when we inform you of the same.
- Can you send us a photograph of the handover?
- A photograph of the recipient being given the items is possible, on request, at no extra charge.
- What are your CURRENT OFFERS?
- Currently, we are offering a flat 5% discount on your order of multiple items,
if all the items are to be delivered on one specific day to one specific location.
- * This discount may not be applicable on certain Hampers and Gift Ideas.
International Credit Card payments processed by: